SPT 700604 | Spartan Clothesline Fresh Fabric Softener 6 Spartan Clothesline Fresh Fabric Softener is a liquid fabric softener designed to soften and eliminate static cling from laundered fabrics. Clothesline Fresh Fabric Softener reduces the rigidity of fabrics which reduces fiber damage and can prolong fabric life as well as aid in the ironing process by reducing wrinkles. Clothesline Fresh Fabric Softener contains anti-static agents which help to prevent static charge build-up allowing washed fabrics to have a smooth, fluffy feel right out of the dryer. Clothesline Fresh Fabric Softener also leaves laundered fabrics smelling clean and fresh.
Clothesline Fresh Fabric Softener virtually eliminates static cling from washed fabrics because it contains anti-static agents which make the surface of fabrics slightly conductive, which reduces or prevents static charge buildup.
COMPLETE LAUNDRY SYSTEM:
Clothesline Fresh Fabric Softener is best when used as a part of a 5 step, total laundry program. Combine with Clothesline Fresh Laundry Break, Detergent, Bleach, and Sour for best results. Clothesline Fresh Fabric Softener is recommended for use in all front and top loading laundry machines.
With one 5-gallon pail of Clothesline Fresh Fabric Softener, you can soften up to 32,000 lbs. of fabric. This highly concentrated formula will save you time and money with fewer product switch-outs.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER CHEMICALS: Some individuals may be sensitive to ingredients in this product. Before use, read product label and MSD sheet.
1. Sort laundry by color and fabric type.
2. Always read and follow care directions.
3. From care directions, choose proper wash cycle and water temperature.
4. Do not overload washer with soiled laundry.
5. Add Clothesline Fresh Fabric Softener during the final rinse cycle.
- Add 1 – 2 oz. per 50 lbs. of dry, soiled laundry.
- Adjust fabric softener dosage depending on desired fabric softness. NOTE: Do not use more than 5 oz. per 50 lbs. to guard against antirewetting of fabric. Anti-rewet is the point at which too much fabric softener is applied to the fabric preventing the fabric from absorbing water.
6. Do not over dry fabric.
- Clothesline Fresh Fabric Softener is not for use on children’s sleepwear or other garments labeled as flame resistant, as it may reduce flame resistance.
- Clothesline Fresh Fabric Softener is not recommended for use on towels, rags or mops used in certain cleaning applications such as, window washing or floor mopping.
Item Number: SPT 700604
Spartan Clothesline Fresh Fabric Softener 6, 1 GAL
Nonylphenol ethoxylate free, No Phosphates, EDTA free
pH 5.5 – 6.5
Opaque, Creamy White Color
Shipping Weight per Each : 32.00 lbs
NOTE: The product title and description supersedes the picture shown. The picture provided by the manufacturer is not always exact.