Mytee HP60 Spyder Portable Box Extractor - 6 Gallon
MYT HP60 | Mytee HP60 Spyder Portable Box Extractor
Mytee HP60 Spyder Portable Box Extractor a smaller version of Mytee’s® HP100 Grand Prix™. While the Grand Prix™ features two 11-gallon capacity tanks, the Spyder™ contains two 6-gallon tanks.
The Mytee HP60 Spyder Portable Box Extractor is the perfect machine for the mobile professional. Half the size of most other machines, but all the power! It features comparable operating specifications to our largest units, and rivals any of our competitions full size units in performance. Perfect for situations where space is limited. Easy transport, easy to store, even easier on the budget. More power than you'd expect from a unit this affordable.
The design of both units transformed the auto detailing industry and has been copied by companies throughout the world. When it debuted in 1997, Mytee® offered the first heated extractor with a single power cord. Using a pump, vacuum and heater once required two power cords, making it hard to find a power source. But this trailblazing design changed all that, and the rest is history.
Other trendsetting features include:
- Performance: Using our exclusive REAL HEAT™ system, the 1,200-watt in-line heater with maximum 210? temperature produces hot water that quickly breaks up grease and dirt. The three-stage motor makes the extractor even more effective.
- A 1.25” hose: Easy to maneuver in tight spots.
- The upholstery tool: Has a low profile, perfect for detailing.
- Insulated quick disconnects: Offers operator comfort and safety.
- A high drain valve: For emptying into a standard bucket.
- A compact design: Fits perfectly into a van, truck or storage area.
- Durability: With a tough, roto-molded polyethylene material that resists rusting and denting.
Customer Service – Mytee® always offers a limited lifetime warranty and national network of service centers.
- Item Number: MYT HP60
- Mytee HP60 Spyder Portable Box Extractor - Heat - 6 Gallon
- 1200 W - 210 degree maximum heater
- 6 Gallon
- Single 3 stage HP, 100 CFM, 120 PSI
- Free Shipping
Shipping Weight per Each : 89.00 lbs
NOTE: The product title and description supersedes the picture shown. The picture provided by the manufacturer is not always exact.