HOO WH10100 | HOOVER Air Purifier 100 Hoover Air Purifier 100 is a filter made with HEPA media traps 99.97% of dust and pollens down to 0.3 microns. Rinsable pre-filter also catches lint, pet hair and other large pieces. Ionizer emits negative ions into the air that cling to and weigh down airborne particles and germs making them easy to trap. Three-speed fan easily adjusts for multiple levels of cleaning power. Timer can be set for two-, four- and eight-hour operation cycles. Change filter LED indicator informs when to change the filter. Reduces contaminants in the air by reducing smoke, dust and pollen particles, helping to make the air cleaner and better to breathe.
Experience Clean Air At Home™. Indoor air pollution is one of today's top five environmental health risks*, and chronic allergies to dusts and pollens are on the rise.
The intuitive control panel puts everything you need to make one-touch adjustments right at your fingertips.
- Timer - set it and forget it for up to 8 hours with automatic shut off.
- Rinsable Pre-Filter - this first line of defense in the multi-stage filtration system catches lint, pet hair, and other large particles so the filter made with HEPA media can do its job of capturing the smallest particles.
- Filter made with HEPA MediaHEPA media traps 99.97% of dust and pollens down to 0.3 microns.
- Ionizer - helps eliminate household odors and trap airborne dust, pollen, and germs.
- Intuitive Controls - for easy one-touch adjustments.
- 3 Speed Fan - easily adjusts for multiple levels of cleaning power.
- Change Filter LED Indicator - no need for guessing - it illuminates when it is time to change the filter, made with HEPA media.
- Meets and certified AHAM RoHS Compliant.
- 62/5w x 93/5d x 153/10h.
- Manufacturer's two-year limited warranty.
Item Number: HOO WH10100
HOOVER AIR PURIFIER 100 ADJUSTABLE TIMER IONIZER
Adjustable Timer Ionizer
Shipping Weight per Each : 17.75 lbs
NOTE: The product title and description supersedes the picture shown. The picture provided by the manufacturer is not always exact.