BOB KB110-SSRE | RUBBERMAID Horizontal Recessed Mounted Baby Changing Station Bobrick Horizontal Recessed Mounted Baby Changing Station:
- Shall have 18 gauge, type 304 satin stainless steel exterior finish with high-density grey polyethylene interior.
- Design of unit shall be recess-mounted. Unit shall be equipped with a pneumatic cylinder for controlled opening and closing of bed.
- Bed shall be secured to back plate with a concealed, full-length steel-on-steel hinge.
- Unit shall have Microban antimicrobial embedded into plastic material.
- No hinge structure shall be exposed on interior or exterior surfaces.
- Unit shall have 11 -gauge steel mounting plates with mounting hardware included.
- Unit shall conform to ANSI S117.1 accessible and usable buildings and facilities, ASTM F 2285-04 standard consumer safety performance specification for diaper changing tables for commercial use, ANSI Z535.4 product safety signs and labels, ASTM G21 antifungal and ASTM G22 antibacterial standards or local code if more stringent Installation requirements are applicable for barrier-free accessibility.
- Unit shall comply with ADA regulations when properly installed.
- Bed shall have smooth concave changing area with a nylon safety strap and two hooks for bags or purses.
- Unit shall have a built-in liner dispenser for use with 3-ply chemical free biodegradable sanitary liners, universal instruction graphics and safety messages in 6 languages.
- Unit shall be backed by manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty on Materials and workmanship and include a provision for replacement caused by vandalism.
- Unit shall be manufactured in the U.S A.
- Depth (closed) 3/4" (20mm).
- Extension (open) 15-1/4" (385mm).
- Rough Wall opening: 35-1/2" width by 20-1/2" height (900 by 520mm), 4" (100mm) minimum depth.
Item Number: BOB KB110-SSRE
HORIZONTAL STAINLESS STEEL BABY CHANGING STATION
RWO: 35-1/2" W X 20-1/2" H X 4" D
37" W X 23" H
Shipping Weight per Each : 0.00 lbs
NOTE: The product title and description supersedes the picture shown. The picture provided by the manufacturer is not always exact.