BOB B-7686 | BOBRICK ClassicSeries® Surface-Mounted Toilet Tissue Dispenser Bobrick ClassicSeries® Surface-Mounted Toilet Tissue Dispenser: shall be type-304 stainless steel with Bright finish.
- Unit shall accommodate two standard-core toilet paper rolls up to 5-1/2'' (140mm) diameter (1800 sheets).
- Flanges and support arms shall be 22 gauge (0.8mm) and equipped with concealed, 18?gauge (1.2mm) mounting brackets that are secured to concealed, 19-gauge (1.0mm) wall plates with stainless steel setscrews.
- Spindles shall be equipped with heavy-duty internal springs.
- Manufacturer's service and parts manual shall be provided to the building owner/manager upon request.
- Unit 12 1?2" W, 2" H (320 x 50mm); projects 3 15?16" (100mm) from wall.
To remove concealed wall plates from back of flanges and mounting brackets, loosen setscrews. Mount each wall plate with prongs at top; secure with sheet-metal screws, furnished by manufacturer, at points indicated by an S. Engage mounting brackets onto prongs of wall plate, then secure into position by tightening setscrews at bottom of flanges.
Note: Centerline-to-centerline of concealed wall plates must be within 1/16'' (1.6mm) of dimension shown.
For plaster or dry wall construction, provide concealed backing to comply with local building codes, then secure the unit with sheet-metal screws furnished. For other wall surfaces, provide fiber plugs or expansion shields for use with sheet-metal screws furnished by manufacturer, or provide 1/8'' (3mm) toggle bolts or expansion bolts.
For partitions with particle-board or other solid core, secure with sheet-metal screws furnished, or provide through-bolts, nuts, and washers. For hollow-core metal partitions, provide solid backing into which the furnished sheet-metal screws can be secured.
Item Number: BOB B-7686
BOBRICK Toilet Tissue Dispenser – Two Rolls - Bright Finish
Two Roll Bright Finish
Shipping Weight per Each : 1.03 lbs
NOTE: The product title and description supersedes the picture shown. The picture provided by the manufacturer is not always exact.