BOBRICK ConturaSeries® Surface-Mounted Napkin / Tampon Vendor - Double-Coin 50¢ Operation Operation
BOB B-47069 50 | BOBRICK ConturaSeries® Surface-Mounted Napkin / Tampon Vendor
Bobrick ConturaSeries® Surface-Mounted Napkin / Tampon Vendor: Double-Coin 50? Operation, shall combine two dispensing mechanisms in one cabinet to provide sanitary napkins or
tampons at user’s option.
- Mechanical Operations; no batteries or electricity required.
- Dispensing mechanisms shall be pre-set at factory for Double-Coin 50? Operation, but shall be convertible in the field to allow the change of coin denomination without removing unit from wall.
- Door shall be furnished with graphics indicating specifi ed coin denomination.
- Unit shall be type-304 stainless steel with all-welded construction; exposed surfaces shall have #4 satin finish. Stainless steel skirt shall have satin fi nish and have 90° return on edges; radius on corners complement corners and edges of fl ange and door.
- Front of door shall have same degree of arc and match other Bobrick ConturaSeries accessories in the washroom.
- Radius on corners and edges of fl ange, skirt, and door shall complement other Bobrick ConturaSeries washroom accessories.
- Flange shall be drawn, one-piece, seamless construction.
- Door shall be drawn, 18-gauge (1.2mm), one-piece, seamless construction; secured to cabinet with a full-length stainless steel piano-hinge; and equipped with a stainless steel cable door-swing limiter and two flush tumbler locks keyed like other Bobrick washroom accessories.
- Vendor product selection and coin return pushbutton-Operation shall be certifi ed ADA-ABA, ICC/ANSI A117.1 complaint by third party (certification available on request) for Operation with one hand with less than 5 pounds of force (22.2 N) without tight grasping, pinching or twisting of the wrist.
- Push-Button coin return shall cancel selection and return coin into product tray.
- Wrong coins (penny, nickel, dime) shall by-pass mechanisms and drop into product tray.
- Product tray shall be impact-resistant PC-ABS plastic and provide easy access to dispensed product.
- Coin Box shall be equipped with a tumbler lock that is keyed differently than door locks.
- Unit shall not carry brand-name advertising.
After coin is inserted in dispensing mechanism of patron's choice, pushing button dispenses boxed sanitary napkin or tampon tube. Mechanical Operations; no batteries or electricity required. Coin slot of each dispensing mechanism is identifi ed by a graphic symbol. Capacity: 20 sanitary napkins and 30 tampons. Coin slots are automatically blocked with a red indicator when supply is depleted. Coin Return Push-Button cancels the selection and returns coin into product tray. Wrong coins (penny, nickel, dime) by-pass mechanisms and drop into product tray.
Vendor dispenses sanitary napkin packages measuring 2-7/8" x 3/4" x 4-1/8" to 3-1/8" x 1-1/8" x 4-3/8" and tampon tubes measuring 4-5/8" long x 9/16" diameter minimum to 5-1/8" long x 3/4" diameter maximum
Mount unit on wall with four sheet-metal screws (not furnished) at points indicated by an S. For plaster or dry wall construction, provide concealed backing to comply with local building codes, then secure unit with sheet-metal screws (not furnished). For other wall construction, provide fi ber plugs or expansion shields for use with sheet-metal screws, or provide 1/8" (3mm) toggle bolts or expansion bolts. If unit projects above top of wainscot, provide aluminum channel or other fi ller to eliminate gap between unit and fi nish face of wall.
- Item Number: BOB B-47069 50
- BOBRICK ConturaSeries, Surface-Mounted, Push-Button Napkin/Tampon Vendor, Double-Coin 50¢ Operation
- Double-Coin 50¢ Operation Operation
Shipping Weight per Each : 35.01 lbs
NOTE: The product title and description supersedes the picture shown. The picture provided by the manufacturer is not always exact.
( See all SmartJan products by