BOB B-4706425 | BOBRICK ConturaSeries® Semi-Recessed Napkin / Tampon Vendor Bobrick ConturaSeries® Semi-Recessed Napkin / Tampon Vendor: Single-Coin 25? Operation, shall combine two dispensing mechanisms in one cabinet to provide sanitary napkins or tampons at user’s option.
- Mechanical Operations; no batteries or electricity required.
- Dispensing mechanisms shall be pre-set at factory for Single-Coin 25? Operation, but shall be convertible in the fi eld to allow the change of coin denomination without removing unit from wall.
- Door shall be furnished with graphics indicating specifi ed coin denomination.
- Unit shall be type-304 stainless steel with all-welded construction; exposed surfaces shall have #4 satin finish. Stainless steel skirt shall have satin fi nish and have 90° return on edges; radius on corners complement corners and edges of flange and door.
- Front of door shall have same degree of arc and match other Bobrick ConturaSeries accessories in the washroom.
- Radius on corners and edges of fl ange, skirt, and door shall complement other Bobrick ConturaSeries washroom accessories.
- Flange shall be drawn, one-piece, seamless construction.
- Door shall be drawn, 18-gauge (1.2mm), one-piece, seamless construction; secured to cabinet with a full-length stainless steel piano-hinge; and equipped with a stainless steel cable door-swing limiter and two fl ush tumbler locks keyed like other Bobrick washroom accessories.
- Vendor product selection and coin return pushbutton-Operation shall be certifi ed ADA-ABA, ICC/ANSI A117.1 complaint by third party (certifi cation available on request) for Operation with one hand with less than 5 pounds of force (22.2 N) without tight grasping, pinching or twisting of the wrist.
- Push-Button coin return shall cancel selection and return coin into product tray.
- Wrong coins (penny, nickel, dime) shall by-pass mechanisms and drop into product tray.
- Product tray shall be impact-resistant PC-ABS plastic and provide easy access to dispensed product.
- Coin Box shall be equipped with a tumbler lock that is keyed differently than door locks.
- Unit shall not carry brand-name advertising.
- Rough Wall Opening : 12-1/2" W X 26-3/8" H X 3-15/16" minimum recessed depth
After coin is inserted in dispensing mechanism of patron's choice, pushing button dispenses boxed sanitary napkin or tampon tube. Mechanical Operations; no batteries or electricity required. Coin slot of each dispensing mechanism is identifi ed by a graphic symbol. Capacity: 20 sanitary napkins and 30 tampons. Coin slots are automatically blocked with a red indicator when supply is depleted. Coin Return Push-Button cancels the selection and returns coin into product tray. Wrong coins (penny, nickel, dime) by-pass mechanisms and drop into product tray. Vendor dispenses sanitary napkin packages measuring 2-7/8" x 3/4" x 4-1/8" to 3-1/8" x 1-1/8" x 4-3/8" (73 x 19 x 105mm to 80 x 29 x 111mm) and tampon tubes measuring 4-5/8" long x 9/16" diameter minimum to 5-1/8" long x 3/4" diameter maximum (118 x 14 to 130 x 19mm).
Provide framed rough wall opening 12-1/2" wide x 26-3/8" high (320 x 670mm). Minimum recessed depth required to fi nish face of wall for semi-recessing the unit is 3-15/16" (100mm). Allow clearance for construction features that may protrude into opening from opposite wall. Coordinate with mechanical engineer to avoid pipes, vents, and conduits. If unit projects above top of wainscot, provide aluminum channel or other fi ller to eliminate gap between fl ange and fi nish face of wall. Insert cabinet to wall depth available, then secure unit with four sheet-metal screws, (not furnished), at points indicated by a S.