BOBRICK Classic Series® Recessed or Semi-Recessed Napkin / Tampon Vendor - Free No-Coin Operation
BOB B-3706C | BOBRICK Classic Series® Recessed or Semi-Recessed Napkin / Tampon Vendor
door locks keyed like other Bobrick accessories.
- Type 304 satin-finish stainless steel on exposed surfaces.
- Shall combine two dispensing mechanisms in one cabinet to provide sanitary napkins and tampons at user’s option.
- Mechanical Operations; no batteries or electricity required.
- Dispensing mechanisms shall be pre-set at factory for Free Operation, but shall be convertible in the fi eld to allow the change of coin denomination without removing unit from wall.
- Door shall be furnished with graphics indicating specifi ed coin denomination.
- Unit shall be type-304 stainless steel with all-welded construction; exposed surfaces shall have #4 satin fi nish.
- Adjustable escutcheon type fl ange shall permit semi- or fully recessed Installation.
- Door shall be 18 gauge (1.2mm); have three 90° return edges and bottom edge hemmed; be secured to cabinet with a concealed, full-length stainless steel piano hinge; -and equipped with two tumbler locks keyed like other Bobrick washroom accessories.
- Vendor product selection and coin return pushbutton-Operation shall be certifi ed ADA-ABA, ICC/ANSI A117.1 complaint by third party (certifi cation available on request) for Operation with one hand with less than 5 pounds of force (22.2 N) without tight grasping, pinching or twisting of the wrist.
- Push- Button coin return shall cancel selection and return coin into product tray.
- Wrong coins (penny, nickel, dime) shall by-pass mechanisms and drop into product tray.
- Product tray shall be impact-resistant PC-ABS plastic and provide easy access to dispensed product.
- Coin Box shall be equipped with a tumbler lock that is keyed differently than door locks.
- Unit shall not carry brand-name advertising
- 13-7/8" W x 27-7/8" H.
After coin is inserted in dispensing mechanism of patron's choice, pushing button dispenses boxed sanitary napkin or tampon tube. Mechanical Operations; no batteries or electricity required. Coin slot of each dispensing mechanism is identifi ed by a graphic symbol. Capacity: 20 sanitary napkins and 30 tampons. Coin slots are automatically blocked with a red indicator when supply is depleted. Coin Return Push-Button cancels the selection and returns coin into product tray. Wrong coins (penny, nickel, dime) by-pass mechanisms and drop into product tray. Vendor dispenses sanitary napkin packages measuring 2-7/8" x 3/4" x 4-1/8" to 3-1/8" x 1-1/8" x 4-3/8" (73 x 19 x 105mm to 80 x 29 x 111mm) and tampon tubes measuring 4-5/8" long x 9/16" diameter minimum to 5-1/8" long x 3/4" diameter maximum (118 x 14 to 130 x 19mm).
- Item Number: BOB B-3706C
- BOBRICK Classic Series, Recessed or Semi-Recessed Push-Button Napkin/Tampon Vendor, Free no-coin Operation
- 13-7/8" W x 27-7/8" H
- Free No-Coin Operation
Shipping Weight per Each : 27.45 lbs
NOTE: The product title and description supersedes the picture shown. The picture provided by the manufacturer is not always exact.
( See all SmartJan products by
$697.50SmartJan:$401.06You Save:$296.44 Per Each