BOB B-370634C | BOBRICK TrimLine Series™ Semi-Recessed Napkin / Tampon Vendor Bobrick TrimLine Series™ Semi-Recessed Napkin / Tampon Vendor - Free no-coin Operation: 13-7/8" W x 28" H. Flat door design with 90° return. Equipped with stainless steel skirt for semi-recessing in 4" (100mm) deep walls. Push-Button Operation, Less Than 5 Lb of Force, No Grasping, Pinching or Twisting of the Wrist. Easy access Product tray.
Single-coin slots are key to jam-resistant Operation. Accepts one or two quarters (U.S. or Canadian). Push-button coin return cancels Product selection. Returned coins or wrong coins (1?, 5?,10?) by-pass mechanism and drop into Product tray. Empty Product indicator automatically blocks coin slot. Easy Product loading, no weights. Holds 30 tampons, 20 napkins. Two tumbler door locks keyed like other Bobrick accessories. Separately-keyed coin box lock for management access. Type 304 satin-finish stainless steel on exposed surfaces.
- Shall combine two dispensing mechanisms in one cabinet to provide sanitary napkins and tampons at user’s option.
- Mechanical Operations; no batteries or electricity required.
- Dispensing mechanisms shall be pre-set at factory for Free no-coin Operation, but shall be convertible in the field to allow the change of coin denomination without removing unit from wall.
- Door shall be furnished with graphics indicating specifi ed coin denomination.
- Unit shall be type-304 stainless steel with all-welded construction; exposed surfaces shall have #4 satin finish. Stainless steel skirt shall have satin fi nish and have 90° return on all edges.
- Door shall be 18 gauge (1.2mm); have fl at door design with 90° return edges; conceals fl ange; be secured to cabinet with a concealed, full-length stainless steel piano hinge; and equipped with two tumbler locks keyed like other Bobrick washroom accessories.
- Vendor product selection and coin return pushbutton-Operation shall be certifi ed ADA-ABA, ICC/ANSI A117.1 complaint by third party (certifi cation available on request) for Operation with one hand with less than 5 pounds of force (22.2 N) without tight grasping, pinching or twisting of the wrist.
- Push-Button coin return shall cancel selection and return coin into product tray.
- Wrong coins (penny, nickel, dime) shall by-pass mechanisms and drop into product tray.
- Product tray shall be impact-resistant PC-ABS plastic and provide easy access to dispensed product.
- Coin Box shall be equipped with a tumbler lock that is keyed differently than door locks.
- Unit shall not carry brand-name advertising.
- Rough Wall Opening: 12-1/2" (320mm) wide X 26-3/8" (670mm) high X 3-7/8" (100mm) minimum recessed depth
After coin is inserted in dispensing mechanism of patron's choice, pushing button dispenses boxed sanitary napkin or tampon tube. Mechanical Operations; no batteries or electricity required. Coin slot of each dispensing mechanism is identifi ed by a graphic symbol. Capacity: 20 sanitary napkins and 30 tampons. Coin slots are automatically blocked with a red indicator when supply is depleted. Coin Return Push-Button cancels the selection and returns coin into product tray. Wrong coins (penny, nickel, dime) by-pass mechanisms and drop into product tray. Vendor dispenses sanitary napkin packages measuring 2-7/8" x 3/4" x 4-1/8" to 3-1/8" x 1-1/8" x 4-3/8" (73 x 19 x 105mm to 80 x 29 x 111mm) and tampon tubes measuring 4-5/8" long x 9/16" diameter minimum to 5-1/8" long x 3/4" diameter maximum (118 x 14 to 130 x 19mm).