ASI Surface Mounted Baby Changing Station Door, Flange, Collar & Cabinet - 33 1/2" x 25 1/2" x 17 3/4"
ASI 9013-9 | ASI Surface Mounted Baby Changing Station Door, Flange, Collar & Cabinet
American Specialty Surface Mounted Baby Changing Station Door, Flange, Collar & Cabinet: shall be type 304 stainless steel, all welded construction.
- All exposed surfaces shall be polished to a satin finish.
- The door shall be 16 gauge and the flange and cabinet shall be 18 gauge.
- The surface mounting collar shall be 22 gauge.
- The changing table shall be equipped with a rounded contoured pull handle and shall have a concealed damped gas spring to assist user in opening and closing unit with one hand.
- The bed liner shall be light gray, high impact plastic with a smooth finish for easy cleaning.
- The liner shall be shaped to cradle a child’s body and shall be equipped with a child protection safety strap and cam buckle adjustable with one hand.
- Unit shall include two bag hooks, a bed liner dispenser, and a C fold towel and multi-fold towel dispenser that needs no adapters.
- Unit shall have a minimum holding capacity of 400 lbs. (181.4 kg).
- The strength of the supporting wall and hardware must be adequate to support the rated load.
- Unit shall provide graphic safety instructions in 4 languages.
- Unit shall comply with ASTM F-2285 and ANSI Z535 and shall be warranted for five (5) years against defects in material or workmanship.
- Overall Size: 33 1/2" x 25 1/2" x 17 3/4"
Mount unit to wood wall studs using four (4) 3/8" x 2" (?10x51) lag screws provided (or other fasteners appropriate for wall conditions) through mounting holes in rear wall of cabinet.
- Recommended anchor for hollow metal or wood stud walls where studs do not line up with mounting holes is a TOGGLER® model BCS toggle bolt (provided) used with 3/8-16 screws (provided).
- For masonry walls use appropriate anchors (not provided).
- Use washers and snap covers provided.
- For compliance with 2010 ADA Accessibility Standards, install unit so that top edge of changing table is 32" to 32-3/8" (813 to 822) above finished floor (AFF).
- Pull down changing table is counterbalanced with damped gas spring and can be opened or closed with one hand by grasping pull handle.
- Secure the child in place by using child protection safety strap. The safety strap and cam buckle are assembled by sliding the safety strap into the cam buckle until it is snug on child.
- Tighten or loosen the strap by pulling the strap end through and clamping buckle.
- To unbuckle the strap simply lift the buckle lever.
- Item Number: ASI 9013-9
- ASI Baby Changing Station - Surface Mounted
- 33 1/2" x 25 1/2" x 17 3/4"
- Free Shipping
Shipping Weight per Each : 40.00 lbs
NOTE: The product title and description supersedes the picture shown. The picture provided by the manufacturer is not always exact.
$5,632.00SmartJan:$3,153.92You Save:$2,478.08 Per Each