ASI Horizontal Surface Mounted Baby Changing Station - 22 1/4" x 36" x 3 7/8"
ASI 9012 | ASI Horizontal Surface Mounted Baby Changing Station
American Specialty Surface Mounted Baby Changing Station: shall be horizontal format and shall protrude no more than 4"  from wall when in retracted
- Unit shall comply with 2010 ADA Accessibility Standards, CalDAG & CABO/ANSI A117.1- 2003.
- Unit shall support a static load of 300 lbs. (136.1 kg) and be tested in excess of 350 lbs. (158.8 kg) and shall be fabricated of non-porous plastic (FDA approved HDPE) tested according to ASTM G21 and ASTM G22.
- No metal parts shall be visible when unit is open or closed and no parts of the operating mechanism shall be accessible when unit is open or closed to provide a tamper-resistant and pinch proof user environment.
- Unit shall have a damped gas spring to assist user in opening and closing unit with one hand.
- Unit shall be provided with two integral heavy-duty bag hooks clearly marked with international-style symbols.
- Unit shall provide a bed-liner dispenser with concealed, self-latching lock requiring no keys, that may be easily converted to a multi-fold towel dispenser with no adapters.
- A view slot shall be provided to indicate low liner/towel stack condition.
- Unit shall not prominently display any garish graphics or brand name on exterior surfaces.
- Unit shall provide graphic and instructions in seven languages on interior back. Unit shall be provided with an adjustable two-part child protection safety-strap mounted with concealed fasteners on high walls of cradle.
- Rear strap shall be vinyl coated.
- Entire unit shall be assembled of completely sealed components to provide easy cleaning and no penetration zones to harbor microbes or bacteria.
- Unit shall provide no level surfaces when open or closed that may invite the resting or placement of cups, cans, bottles or cigarettes.
- Unit shall mount on standard stud wall dimensions and with proper anchoring may mount on all suitable wall constructions.
- Mounting fasteners shall be concealed after installation using color matched recess plug-covers supplied.
- Unit shall be a light grey color. Unit shall be recyclable at end of usable life to help reduce global waste.
- Unit shall be warranted for five (5) years against defects in material or workmanship.
- Overall Size
Closed: 22 1/4" x 36" x 3 7/8"
Open: 22 1/4" x 36" x 20 7/16"
Unit is surface mounted using hardware supplied through recessed mounting holes provided. Hardware kit supplied has fasteners suitable for metal or wood stud walls in dry locations and general hollow wall construction where adequate substrate strength is obtained. Fasteners and anchors for masonry walls are not provided. Wall
reinforcement must be suitable to sustain transfer of maximum unit loading. Mounting hole plug covers are supplied to conceal fasteners after installation. A template and mounting/operation/maintenance instruction booklet is supplied with each unit.
1. Locate wall studs at 16"  OC for fastening the station. If two (2) wall studs cannot be used, use two (2) screws into ONE stud and drill pilot holes and install toggle fasteners securely in the wall at non-stud location.
2. Attach unit to wall studs with four (4) 1/4" x 3" long Philips panhead self-threading screws with flat washers.
3. Where wall studs are not available attach with four (4) 1/4" - 20 x 3" Toggle bolts with flat washers into toggles or expansion nuts.
- Item Number: ASI 9012
- ASI Baby Changing Station - Surface Mounted
- 22 1/4" x 36" x 3 7/8"
Shipping Weight per Each : 18.00 lbs
NOTE: The product title and description supersedes the picture shown. The picture provided by the manufacturer is not always exact.
$651.20SmartJan:$390.72You Save:$260.48 Per Each